Responsibilities / Introduction
- Support Logistic of luxury boutique products and related items of brand.
- Contact and coordinate with head office and boutiques, vendors, warehouse, and Regional Logistics team to fulfill dairy operations.
- Process stock registration in computer system.
- Import and Export declaration.
- Ensure documentation related to duty and freight expenses obtained on time and to Percentage of tax rate are accurate according to particular category of imported items.
- Responsible for license application and shipment handling (i.e. CITES, Export Notification, etc)
- Control inventory level and update report on inventory (in warehouse)
- Responsible for regular and annual inventory count.
- Coordinate on new store opening furniture material / props.
- Provide solution to all departments for any special logistics request.
- Any other duties as assigned by Country Manager.
Work with Team:
- Freight & logistic company – for in-coming and outgoing shipment.
- Courier company – for ad-hoc shipment by courier and documents.
- Other administrative vendors (on ad-hoc basis).
- Retail team – shipment information, CARE repair bag dispatch, quality check on stocks.
- Finance Dept. – stock reception and freight costing documents.
- Merchandising – Update request for the stock transfer.
- PR Dept. – incoming sample shipment.
- Regional Logistic Dept. in Hong Kong – monthly logistic costing, stock transfer discrepancy
- Thai Nationality with any gender.
- Retail background will be advantage.
- Minimum 3 years logistics experience; luxury industry preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Good in Excel and has aptitude for figures.
- Good coordination skills and alert.
- Language skills: Thai & English, other language ability is an added advantage.
SHARE THIS JOB