TALENTVIS will not solicit fees from job applicants in any form / condition. View more
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to your use of any website of Talentvis Singapore Pte Ltd and/or any of its affiliated and subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “Talentvis”).
You acknowledge and accept that the purpose of this website is to provide you with Talentvis services and general information and that any violation of these Terms & Conditions will result in termination of the use of, and access to the website.
You agree to only use the services provided through the Website for their stated purpose in accordance with these terms and conditions You must not use the services provided by this Website to:
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws;
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfere with any other person's privacy or use or enjoyment of this Site;
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- mislead or deceive Talentvis, its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes any omission of information;
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the Site (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party);
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software;
- obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers; or
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
If you do not agree with these terms and Conditions then please do not use the website.
Submitting Data to Talentvis
If you upload your CV or apply for a job on Talentvis Websites, you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete.
You must immediately update and inform Talentvis of any changes to your information whether it be by making relevant changes to your CV or by updating your personal details, Thus Talentvis can communicate with you effectively and provide accurate up to date information to potential employers. Talentvis accepts no liability for any unauthorised use of logins and passwords. In order to prevent such fraud, you must keep your password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify Talentvis immediately.
By using this site, you are solely responsible for any and all occurrences, which includes maintaining up-to-date, correct, accurate and complete information and uploading materials which do not breach or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
Talentvis may gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to the Website which may include the information supplied by you which will help Talentvis to understand its users thereby creating a better recruitment process.
Talentvis will not disclose any identifiable information. All data will be in aggregate form only. Talentvis may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist Talentvis determine what is most beneficial for its users and how Talentvis can continually improve its online service.
Any information submitted by you may be accessed by Talentvis globally.
Links to or from Other Sites
This website may include links to other websites on the internet which are owned, published and maintained by third parties. Talentvis has the right to refuse to run advertisements that are not suitable for publication on this Website. Talentvis is not responsible to for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material posted on this Website. Talentvis does not accept any responsibility in respect of the content or privacy practices of those sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of such sites nor can it be assumed that Talentvis has reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor does Talentvis warrant that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
This website's content, including the information and material, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Talentvis, its subsidiaries and any of its trading names its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided as a general guide only on an "as is" and on an "is available" basis. Talentvis makes no representations or any kind of warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability and accuracy. Under no circumstances will Talentvis be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
Talentvis does not warrant that functions contained in this website's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojans or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communications.
The names, images, layout, design and logos identifying Talentvis are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Talentvis.
Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Talentvis.
You must not reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialise, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of this website without prior written consent from Talentvis.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
Talentvis reserves the rights to amend or modify these Terms at its discretion any time without notice and the amended Terms & Conditions shall take effect immediately as from the time of posting.
The continued use of this Website will constitute your consent to such amendment/modification.